Ask Your Representative to Vote NO on HB110!
Act Now: Proposed Law Forces DE Taxpayers to Fund ALL abortions…up to 9th month of pregnancy!
Customize your message below with one or two of these questions:
1. Is killing children healthcare?
2. Why is the state prioritizing the killing of babies above funding other life-giving ob/gyn services?
3. Are self-insured / private insurers required to cover abortions?
4. Planned Parenthood already claims to fund abortions for low-income women…why do we need this bill?
5. Who gets to decide which “religious convictions” are “genuine” objections to abortion… and which are not?
6. Why is HB 110 so broad and lacking specific definitions?
7. Does HB110 cover the extremely dangerous “DIY” chemical abortions that make up over half of the abortions in Delaware?
Fill out the form below to send a petition to your elected officials. Don’t forget to mention HB 110 in the subject line.
PAID FOR BY DELAWARE FAMILY POLICY COUNCIL
This site is not a part of the META (formerly Facebook) website or META Inc. Additionally, this website is not endorsed by META in any way. META is a trademark of META, Inc.
This page, its content, and any advertisements, messages, or notifications pointing to this page are Paid for by Delaware Family Policy Council Inc., a 501(C)(4) organization. This page was created by Delaware Family Policy Council, and is used for the purpose of communicating our views on social issues and / or politics. This page was created by and is hosted by the organization listed in the Meta transparency center as follows:
Delaware Family Policy Council, Inc.
EIN ID: 27-0375433.
Seaford, DE 19973
The link to our facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/DelawareFamilies
© 2023 Delaware Family Policy Council. All rights reserved.